Taig released untethered jailbreak tool for iOS 8.1.3 – 8.3
This is one of the most awaited jailbreak released. Taig team updated their tool for jailbreak iOS 8.3 untethered. Taig 2.0 is only available for Windows. Now you can download Taig latest version for untethered jailbreak any Apple device running ioS 8.1.3 through 8.3 via below links. Old taig versions are still remains same for jailbreak iOS 8 through 8.1.2.
Taig 2.0 supported iOS versions
- iOS 8.1.3
- iOS 8.2
- iOS 8.3
Taig compatible devices
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4, mini, mini 2, air, air 3
- iPod touch 5
Prepare your device for jailbreak
- Backup with iTunes
- Alternatively you can use Taig Pro for protect your data while jailbreak process
- Have a enough battery life
- disables find my iPhone feature
How to jailbreak iOS 8.3 with Taig 2.0
- Connect your device to the PC
- Download Taig 2.0 and run
- Wait while taig detect your device
- click on Jailbreak
- Wait untill Taig completes jailbreak process
Taig 20% jailbreak failure error
Occationally some users had an issue of failing to jailbreak because Taig stucked at 20%. This is almost solved now. If you still have the problem, try downgrading iTunes version.
Taig 2.0 Cydia substrate incompatibility
If the Cydia not working well after jailbreak. This is not because of Cydia substrate update. Saurik has mentioned that Taig team have to fix the kernel patching properly. There’s nothing have to fix from Cydia end. Taig will relese a new undate soon via the website or Cydia.
There is now any alternative tool fow jailbreak iOS 8.3. Taig 2.0 is the only tool capable of jailbreak iOS 8.1.3 – 8.3. Always be careful to use the original Taig version and skip scammy tools which claims to jailbreak iOS 8.3.