The word Jailbreak means different things to different people and some users want to jailbreak their devices only for free access to paid apps and games, which may not be available in the App Store, some users hope to have in-depth access to new features System level changes to obtain or customize the software at their discretion. However, at the end of the latest iOS 14 you can jailbreak using the Unc0ver software.
Rooting an Android phone is similar to jailbreaking an iPhone.While the Android smartphone allows for more customization without rooting the device, many of these customizations on the iPhone can only be done after the device root
The first iOS 14 jailbreak for iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone XS, and other older iOS devices is now available in Unc0ver 6.0 format; the tool can jailbreak any iOS 14 – iOS 14.3 device.
As we have seen in several other jailbreak tools released over the last few years, Unc0ver 6.0 is also half-tied and you will have to re-jail it after rebooting the device, fortunately this process can be done easily on the phone and all you need first Only install PC / Mac to install Unc0ver app once.
Compatible devices with Unc0ver
Includes a compatible list of compatible devices that can crash using Uncover
iPhone SE (2020)/iPhone 8/iPhone 8 Plus/iPhone X/iPhone XR/iPhone XS/iPhone XS Max/iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max/iPhone 11/ iPhone 12 mini/ iPhone 12/iPhone iPhone 12 Pro/ iPhone 12 Pro Max/ 2020 iPad Pro/ 2018 iPad Pro/ 2017 iPad Pro/ iPad Air 4/ iPad Air 3/ iPad Air 2/ iPad mini 5/ iPad mini 4/ 5th / 6th / 7th gen iPad.
iPhone 6s/iPhone 6s Plus/ iPhone 7/ iPhone 7 Plus/iPhone SE (2016)/ Jailbreak Prerequisites for iPhone 12
- Delete any iOS 14 OTA update file from Settings > Storage tab and reboot the device before attempting to jailbreak before starting the process
- Unc0ver jailbreak uses Cydia to replace tweak injection and packaging management
- Be sure to back up all your data before proceeding with the jailbreak steps below
Jailbreak Step 12 for iPhone 12 runs on iOS 14
- You need to download AltServer here to start the Jailbreak process
- Continue to connect your iPhone to PC or Mac via USB, the software is available on both computer platforms, you will need to install a mail plugin as part of the Alstore setup.
- Once you have AltServer installed, select AltStore, then proceed to select the iPhone or iPad you want to jailbreak.
- You should now see an AltStore icon on the front screen of your device, go to Settings app > General tab > Device management and tap on Apple ID to trust its developer certificate.
- Now connect your iPhone to your computer and download the latest version of Unc0ver here.
- You will get the “Open In ..” option and you will have to open the IPA file using the AltStore. This will start the installation process and you will need to enter your Apple ID during the installation process to sign the certificate, using the same account you used in the previous step
- Go to the home screen and launch the Unc0ver app and tap the Jailbreak button.
- You will now have to wait for the app to finish working and your iPhone will respond during the process and you will finally see the cydia icon on the home screen when the entire process is over.
In case the jailbreak process fails or fails, you can restart the phone, open the Unc0ver app and try jailbreaking again. If the Unc0ver app fails to jailbreak your iPhone, you must close the app, clear all cache, restart the iPhone and jailbreak the device again.
Jailbreaking is a common method of gaining access to iOS software and is practiced by several users worldwide. It is not encouraged byJailbreak8.com and we do not recommend users to wipe the iPhone without first learning about the intricate details.
It is important to know that the iPhone jailbreak void the warranty and may also cause some banking related applications to crash. Jailbreaking can make the software on your iPhone less secure and allow unauthorized users to attack the device. So do it at your own risk.