Pangu has updated Pangu 9 jailbreak tool into Pangu v1.1.0. The new Pangu 9 1.1 jailbreak tool is also confirmed for iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 jailbreak. It is currently available for windows only at the moment, but Mac OS X version of the Pangu 9 jailbreak tool will be coming soon from Pangu team. Now you can download Pangu v1.1.0 from our direct download link given below. The new tool has out with several bug fixes and some improvements. Such as :
- Improved reliability and success rate of the jailbreak program for 64-bit devices.
- Included re-jailbreak function for only some device which upgraded through iTunes but were detect as the jailbroken.
- Optimized backup process and improved jailbreak speed and fixed an issue that leads to failing to jailbreak process due to low disk space in Windows.
- Handled the bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool as the result of abnormal network status.
- Fixed a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.
Pangu is an untethered, simple and trustful jailbreak solution for cydia download. All iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 capable for Pangu9 1.1 jailbreak. All Pangu jailbreak methods are similar. If you wish to jailbreak your iDevice, before the process makes sure that your device is compatible or not using below idevice list. If you have a jailbroken iDevice using any Pangu 9 tool, you can update to the latest Pangu 9.0.x untethered package without re-jailbreak after simply open the cydia.
Pangu9 1.1 Supported Firmware
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Pangu9 1.1 Supported iOS devices
- iPhones : iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s
- iPads : iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2 (retina), iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPod touch : iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 6G
Pre-requisites of Pangu9 1.1 jailbreak
- Pangu always recommends to device backup before run the jailbreak tool on your device system, because when you something goes wrong the backup will be the good escape plan to restore your idevice. Use iTunes or iCloud to backup.
- Download Pangu v1.1.0 from here.
- Disable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and all anti-virus protectors.
- Enable Airplane mode in your device, because you device should be on the airplane mode.
- If you have upgraded any iOS 9 versions from an OTA, please first restore to a fresh version from iTunes, because jailbreak will fail with OTA updates.
- Latest iTunes version should be installed.
How to jailbreak iOS 9 – iOS 9.0.2 on iPhone using Pangu9 1.1 (Windows Tutorial)
- Connect your PC to your iPhone via USB data cable and open the pangu 9 downloaded tool and then allows to identify your device.
- You will see the first jailbreak window after identification. You have to click start. Then you will see the second window with two buttons. You should click on the “Already backup” button to continue.
- Both “WWDC” and “Pangu” apps appear on the home screen during the process. Pangu will unlock your device and enable airplane mode again after got your permission.
- Now Pangu starts to run on the home screen. It will take few times to complete the process. After a short while, you will see the “jailbreak completed” message.
- The device will reboot at once and then you can see the cydia icon on your iPhone’s home screen.
Jailbreak completed. Don’t forget to enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus programs which you disabled temporarily. Having any jailbreak issues during or after jailbreak, you can follow our troubleshooting guide below.
If you failed on the jailbreak in many times, reboot your iPhone and computer or restore your iPhone using Pangu restore function or otherwise enable airplane mode and then try it again. Don’t use your device during the jailbreak. Use the Pangu9 1.1 tool at your own risk.