Apple just released iOS 8.0 to the public. Now you can download iOS 8.0 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod from the Apple web site. This is one of the biggest iOS update according to the Apple. The new iOS 8 bundled with lots of new features like new message, Photos features, New keyboard, Health app and Family sharing with iCloud drive and many more. The new update weighed 1.1 GB from iOS 7 to iOS 8.0 upgrade.
How to download iOS 8.0
- Go To settings >General > Software update
- Your device will check for latest update and will prompt ios 8 download if your device is compatible
- Tap Download and Install to get iOS 8.0
iOS 8.0 compatible devices
- iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Airl, iPad Mini, iPad Mini 2
- iPod Touch 5G
iOS 8 at a glance
Enhancement in messages
- Send voice, Video or Photo.
- Group messages renamed as conversations.
- New interface enhancements for Location and attachment view.
- New editing tools added.
- New Brightness, Contrast, Exposure, Highlight and Shadow controls for fine tuning.
- Smart albums for Slo-mo video, panorama and Time laps videos.
- New time-lapse mode added
- iPhone 5S supporting burst more on front camera.
- Panorama option for iPad mini with retina and iPad air.
There are hundreds of new additions and improvements on iOS 8. Looks more better than previous iOS versions. You can experience the new iOS directly from Apple update server or iOS 8.0 IPSW are available for direct download below.
iOS 8.0 IPSW for direct download on compatible iPhone, iPad or iPod
- ad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini (CDMA)
- iPad mini (GSM)
- iPad mini (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 4s
Jailbreak iOS 8.0
There is no Jailbreak for iOS 8 yet. Please refer our section about iOS 8 jailbreak for new updates. We will bring you soon as a trusted jailbreak is out for iOS 8.0. iOS 7.1.2 is still being signed if you want go back from iOS 8 beta to iOS 7.1.2 although the iOS 8.0 is released. Signing the old iOS version will be stopped very soon and be quick if you want to go back and enjoy the Jailbreak features until iOS 8.0 jailbreak released.